Business Partners Most Welcome
Frama Matrix F82
Premium franking machine
Frama Matrix F82 is a franking machine that stands for durability. Whether LongLifeRollers, heavy-duty feed table or the use of stainless steel for highly stressed areas of letter transport: these are the components that guarantee long running times and high availability.
Advantages at a glance
- Recommended for up to 1.000 letters/day
- 140 letters per minute
- Automatic letter feeder
- Oversized letter catcher tray
What you can expect
The use of LongLifeRollers and high quality stainless steel in areas of feed table where high levels of stress may be experienced are just two examples of the design of Matrix F82 to make it reliable, robust and efficient.
IP communication technology (LAN, DHCP, Proxy)
- The Ethernet RJ45 connection opens up all avenues of modern, Internet-based data transmission between your franking system and FramaOnline2.
- Tariff changes, advertising stamp downloads and software updates are all done securely and quickly.
Simple play operation via colour touch screen display
- Our patented ComTouch™ user interface makes it easy for you to keep track of everything.
- Use 36 OneTouch functions to frank your most frequent mail products. True to the motto: There' s more to touch than to study.
Dispatch optimisation thanks to Baragraph display of the weight tariff class
- With the display of the range of the respective weight tariff class, you can see at a glance how far your letter is maxing out the weight class.
"Heavy duty" special feed table for large letter volumes
- Thanks to the high-quality feed table extension made of chrome steel, even letter volumes of over 1000 letters per day can be processed efficiently.
- Automatic weighing and tariff calculation of a letter from the stack and subsequent franking further optimises your mail dispatch.
Integrated Label dispenser
- You can frank envelopes over 10 mm thick and parcels particularly easily with the built-in label dispenser.
Automatic letter feeder with letter closing
- Whether letters in B4 format have to be franked on edge or greeting cards in C6 format are to be sent - the automatic feeder processes all formats from C6 to B4 with ease. No matter whether long or landscape.
- And with the optional letter closer you can reliably seal gummed letters. By the way, in "Closing only" mode even without franking.
Design your advertising messages
- With up to 12 advertising clichés, three fixed advertising messages and three advertising texts, you have every opportunity to add elegance to your outgoing mail.
- And all of this is razor-sharp thanks to HQ printing at 600 dpi.
Fully automatic letter feeder for even more efficient franking
- By means of a conveyor stacker, the franked letters are transported back to where they were placed for franking.
- This allows you to remove them from the tray and place new letters for franking again.
Matrix F82 Features
For larger mail volumes, the processing of large-format envelopes up to C4/B4 high, or post offices where outgoing letter is to be franked immediately in a single pass, the Frama Matrix F82 franking machine with fully automatic letter feeding and integrated adaptation to different letter thicknesses is the ideal solution.
The oversized letter tray ensures long run times without disruptive interruptions.
The compact and ergonomic design and the special feed table support you at daily work in regards of large letter volumes franking. The recommended range of use is a letter volume of 100 to 750 letters per day (selectively up to 1,000 letters/day).
With fully automatic letter feeder, you can further increase the efficiency of your franking system. Frama Matrix F82.