Mailmax I Franking Machine
Digital Franking Technology
Everything you need, today and tomorrow is already integrated in the Mailmax system.
Including 9 user-programmable fixed values, automatic date change, up to 250 cost-centres with franking cost statistics for print-out, up to 8 easy to change advertising slogans, as well as (where the Post requires it) "Data Matrix" printing and remote credit loading per modem.
Mailmax means the latest in digital franking technology, all the way from the user-friendly exclusive Touch-Screen to the top quality ink-jet printing system. Modular, step by step, from the basic Mailmax I to the fully automatic Mailmax II franking System.
Advantages at a glance
- Up to 4000 letters per hour
- Up to 8 mm letter thickness
- 9 freely programmable fixed values
- Automatic tariff calculation program
- Up to 250 password-protected cost-centres with resettable value- and item-counters
- Up to 8 advertising clichés
- Automatic date-change
- Programmable high-value blocking
- Special tariff calculation program and postal franking data captioning
- Mailmax ink-jet technology enables smearfree, variable two-dimensional "Data Matrix" barcode printig.
- Your promotional possibilities are equally variable.
- Use ComTouch to easily select specific advertising messages for different cost centres, departments or divisions.
Frama Mailmax with Scale
- Combine your Mailmax franking machine with a S-scale to optimise your daily mail handling further.
- Weighing, calculating postage and franking - all in one.