Business Partners Most Welcome
Automatic Letter Opener Access B400
Open letters automatically
The Frama Access B400 automatic letter opener handles stacks of incoming mail at rates of up to 400 letters per minute, in large and small formats, from thin envelopes up to 10 mm thick.
Advantages at a glance
- Opens up to 400 letters/min
- Automatic drive
- Automatic thickness adjustment up to 10 mm
- Automatic return in case of letter jam
- Processing of mixed mail from stacks up to envelope size C4/B4
- Simple and secure operation
- Automatic switch-on and switch-off via photocell
Access B400: Watch the video
Get an overview of the advantages the Access B400 automatic letter opener offers you when processing incoming mail in the product video.
What you can expect
Frama Access B400 letter opener ensures convenient and efficient processing of incoming mail at your company – Check out the features:
Brilliant technology: slitting instead of cutting
- This minimises the risk of damaged letter contents and reduces problems with paper clips.
- No tedious disposal of cuttings, no risk of paper residues in the opening device.
Thick mail easy
- The Access B400 slits letters up to 10 mm thick without any pre-sorting, because it adapts to changing letter thicknesses in a flash. And the opened letters are already neatly stacked.
- Thanks to the large letter surface, even large-format letters up to C4/B4 can be conveniently fed and opened from the stack with the letter opener Access B400.
Highest operating comfort
- Place the stack of letters and push it over the release mechanism: off you go!
- No sorting, no presetting, no pressing buttons: The feed under the slot device is automatic.
- The start/stop function automatically switches Frama letter openers on and off again when letters are fed.
- With the Access B400 letter opener, feeding a letter that is too thick also automatically switches on the return flow.
Open letters on multiple sides
- Frama letter openers will be happy to do this for you and open the two longitudinal sides in two operations.
- With the Access B400 letter opener, you can go one step further and even open C6/5 and C5 formats on three sides thanks to the letter side stop.
Access B400 Features
Speed is no challenge for the B400 letter opener. With an output of up to 400 letters per minute, it opens your incoming mail at a rapid pace, without pre-sorting and fanning. This makes opening letters an experience!
Reliably open letters of varying thickness and size.
Open letters up to 10 mm thick without presorting.
Simply place a stack of letters and slide it over the release mechanism.
No jammed letters.
Large format letters
Thanks to a large letter tray, feed and open directly from the stack.
Downloads for Access B400
What is an automatic letter opener?
Automatic letter opener Access B400 is a machine that opens from stack up to 400 letters per minute: large and small formats, from the thinnest envelope to 10 mm thick letter. Thanks to its precise slitting technology, there is no cutting waste.
How do I use an automatic letter opener / automatic letter opener machine?
The Frama Access B400 prevents documents from being damaged. You take the envelope, place it in the insert made for opening, and open the letter quickly and easily. The contents of your mail remain undamaged. The Frama Access B400 letter opener can handle different mailing units without presorting and can open a variety of different envelope sizes automatically.
How does an automatic letter opener work?
The B400 automatic letter opener routinely and reliably opens a letter or envelope of any thickness or size. Conveniently, without tedious presorting or fanning. Thanks to the fold-out side guide, letters can also be opened on three sides if required.